31 March until 31 August 2016, Mini Gallery
Exhibition period: 31 March until 31 August 2016
Venue: Mini Gallery
The Ležáky Memorial was created in the field of the village that was destroyed by the Nazis.
In the current design of the memorial, none of the original building is exposed.
Because of this, a small archaeological excavation, at the initiative of the memorial Ležáky, was now performed to verify whether and to what state, for example, the basements of the houses are left there. For the positions of the basement was searched based on the demolition plan of Ležáky from 1943.
Based on this archaeological research and with the found artifacts, the exhibition "Ležáky, exhibition of the past" was designed.